Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Won't you be glad that after May 4th, QAnon will have one less board to post their outrageous and dangerous conspiracy theories?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

QAnon has been shut down since the end of 2020.

• And Russians.  Most hateful posts are from Russia to cause strife and splintering in America.  I am also fairly convinced Russia is behind Q in some form. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Real Americans on this forum will be glad to see another liberal circle-jerk site bite the dust and take woke morons like you and your ilk down with it.  You're going to start seeing more and more truthful conservative opinions on every leftist forum on the web from now on.  Better get used to it.  :-D

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Actually, it will be 4/20 that the posting ceases, but, yes, it will be gladness to not read the BS conspiracy theories BS anymore. Unfortunately, whack jobs will find other sites to spread their deranged ideas. 

• 2 weeks ago

So far, they have probably helped thwart another 9/11 sized attack. We really didn't need an unstable nuclear power and many double agents in federal government.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

I couldn't even tell you the name of anyone here, even anonymous people, who is a member of QAnon. The political Left seems to be under mind control to treat QAnon like they treat white supremacists. It's like the Left pretends to see them behind every houseplant.

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Yes, the less the better. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Even better, the right wing racists are thrown back out on the street April 20.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • 2 weeks ago

I don't see many here. Mostly just ordinary Trumpkins.

Source(s): 2 different levels of wacky.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.