Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Zany
Zany asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Shouldn't we elect Mike Lindell, the My Pillow guy to replace Mitch McConnell?

Granted he would have to move to make it possible, but he would avert lawsuits while in Congress, and face it, he's a funny guy, crack addict.

Favorite Answer

Free pillows for all Americans, illegals get sent home and Biden is impeached.

Only if you're a voter in McConnel's state. Otherwise, your vote is worthless.

He would be entertaining but Matt Gaetz has my vote. That guy makes Trump look like a shy little choir boy. Gaetz would have me rolling on the floor every day.

I think we should elect Mike Lindell to replace Nancy Pelosi instead.

You don’t last 84 years in the Senate like Mitch McConnell has without knowing how to deal with challenges from dweebs like Lindell.  

There's nothing funny about Lindell or what he says / believes in.