Do you ever talk in an Italian American accent just for kicks and jiggles?

Favorite Answer

No, but when I’m watching those shows like Bridgerton, Game of Thrones, and Merlin I would start talking in some kind of British accent to my siblings and mom just because I want to annoy them. 😁

• Sometimes I do when I pretend to be a customer service rep and prank call people. 

• Only when I do Mario and Luigi imitations.  Then there is the galah “Birdo” in “*Napoleon” who had all these Italian relatives with names like, Mario, Luigi, Frederico, etc. and he had to say hello to everyone of them when he saw the flocks.  

*Delightful child’s movie about a golden retriever puppy who accidentally ended up in the outback, and had to make his way back home to suburbia.  

I talk in every accent for kicks and giggles. 

I like what Natalie Portman said about why she picked two seemingly contrasting fields, psychology and theater. She said "it's the same thing, you have to figure out what makes someone tick." I'll pick up accents and demeanor from people in real life. Like dreams, I'm sure my characters are all conglomerations of real people I saw. I then stow them away and polish them at will. Most people are used to my **** now but if you're the new guy, you'll walk in on me as a crying Scottish priest, a confused dog, or drunk Homer Simpson this week. Trying to master his "green M&M, red M&M, they all come out the same color in the end." bit. 

Do you know that one The Office episode where Oscar tries to do an accept when playing a murder mystery game and he sounds so awful? Im like that so i dont even go there lol 

Source(s): Kicks and jiggles lol