Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever met or had a conversation with anyone famous ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Jay Leno and Freddie Roach.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no not yet don't really care to either. i am not really a people person.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sort of; a couple of comedians who are very prominent in the furry fandom.  Not so much world famous, but famous among furries.

• 1 month ago

In media I met all your favorite supa' stars. The one universal thing is they all know they are in character and on the clock. You are getting a presentation either way, the question becomes is, why is this person choosing to present to me this way? And that's how you establish who you're really dealing with and can engage with THAT person while allowing them to feel as if they are still keeping up their presentation/doing their job. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes, I had a conversation with our State Premier years ago.  I met him when I was waiting for a job interview.  My job interview was not successful as I did not have Australian Citizenship at the time though.  

I also met Matt Taylor of *Chain in Cairns one year and bought a signed harmonica and latest CD from him.  Also met the members of *Madder Lake through friends who had a fan club at the time.

*Australian blues / rock bands.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.