Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I’ve taken the COVID-19 vaccine and now I love Bill Gates and want to buy every Microsoft product ever made. Is this a common side effect?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sadly, some have succumbed similarly.

However, the vaccine could be much cleverer than that. They contain a mechanism that will react strongly to a particular virus. That could be COVID-19 or it could be something else. Every time it was tested with corona viruses in animals all the animals died.

<Conspiracy theory mode> If the bad guys follow up their COVID-19 release with one that triggers the vaccine then everyone vaccinated could die. Now ask yourself: Was it a good idea to insist that the military and the health workers all got vaccinated first?

Don't take my word for it. Listen to a doctor:

https://rumble.com/vdf68z-dr.-lee-merritt-intervie...

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well, sort of. The tests have shown these side effects occur only in closet homosexuals. If you come out and admit your true sexuality to your friends and family, the symptoms should abate

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Still a retard though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would say if that happened, it would be the least of your worries!  At least you didn't keel over and die after being exposed to someone who has COVID.

Every time I make a statement here, I am met with all sorts of rude bashing.  The thing is, this is NOT tested ON ANIMALS.  In 2004, they used ferrets to study a SARs Covid vax (they used ferrets because they have a respiratory system very similar to humans).  They all did fine.  UNTIL, they came into contact with a cold, COVID, TYPE virus, "in the wild", meaning naturally, they did not inject them with it deliberately.  EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM BECAME VERY ILL AND DIED.  Thus, they never progressed to human studies.

Why is it that people who get the vax, think it has been TESTED?  IT HASN'T!  It has been give APPROVAL to use as an EMERGENCY USE.  That is all.  there is a huge diff in testing and approval for EMERGENCY USE.  It is very risky.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.