Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I feel stuck in parental control?

I am 30 and I feel my parents need to know every detail about love life, my children, and where I’m going every time I leave. Any suggestions?

Why do you feel it necessary to tell your parents about your personal life?  If you're living with mommy and daddy for the childcare or for saving money to get back on your feet, you might want to hurry the process along and move out when the situation resolves.

nobody is perfect

I guess you're not the only one

What do you mean, every time you leave? Are you living with them? Move out- then you won't feel you have to tell them everything.