Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does this mean anything ?

I was texting my guy friend and 

I said something and he said yeahhh and then I said goodnight and he said goodnightttttt so does this mean something 

And does it mean something when he uses the same emoji as me 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't really know since I can't read his mind. Though he could be trying to mirror you which is a sign of attraction. Let me say this COULD!!! I don't know if you like him in that way or not. If you don't then don't give any signs that you like him in that way. If he asks you turn him down in a courteous but firm manner. If you do like him maybe send him more flirty texts or see if he wants to hang out 

• 1 month ago

Has he got some sort of stutter, which means if he can't speak, he types.

• 1 month ago

lol that doesnt mean anything people do that as a habit or to not appear dry

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it does not mean anything

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How old are the two of you? 

• 1 month ago

That's not enough to know if he likes you or not, you need more signs to know that like if he sends you a morning text every day or if he wants to have a call or see you often, maybe he buys something for you. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don’t know why you are trying so hard to look into this. It means nothing. It literally means goodnight. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.