Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Could you name the top ten most overrated movies of all time and name one movie that is underrated?

My top 10 overrated movies

1. Titanic

2. Forrest Gump

3. The Matrix

4. The Avengers

5. Get Out

6. Fight Club

7. The Shining

8. Gravity

9. Scarface

10. The Departed

Underrated - "Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai"

• Elaine
    Favorite Answer

I don't know if I can list 10 but here is a short list of what I think are overrated films

Titanic (James Cameron version)  

Gone With the Wind

The Shining

It's a Wonderful Life

The Revenant

the Apartment

Here are 2 I think that are underrated

Secondhand Lions

Because of Winn Dixie

• GF

Gone with the wind

Shindler list

Titanic

Forest Gump

Rocky horror show

Braveheart

Talking to wolves 

Green mile

I say TWO of the top ten most overrated movies of all time would we 'After' and 'After we collided' and when the 3rd movie comes out (After we fell) it would also be ONE of the top ten most overrated movies of all time. Those movies aren't normal, I've watched them.

There are some things which age well, and some things which do not. What remains classic, or timeless, is something that ages well. Truly, I do not think that a lot of music in this particular decade will age very well, and very few movies too.