Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why did you decide to create an account here?

80 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, my wife has many health problems, And this place takes my mind off things for a short time.

• Summer
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It was so long ago, I have no idea why really.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i thought it would be fun all i did was search a question on google and yahoo answers popped up

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

to the last ban account, because after reports and rejected appeals yahoo takes the liberty of banning your account

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To be involved with the Yahoo family, 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

TO TALK TU PEOPLE HERE:

• 1 month ago

To ask fun questions online. What else would I do on here?

• 1 month ago

Because I like answering questions, asking my own questions, and be acquainted with people from all over the world.

• 1 month ago

years ago in 06  i was just looking in google  and yahoo had  their site highlighted in green so i clicked it and bobs ya uncle,..they were the fun happy friendly times in yahoo ,where we all were  mates ......not now its full of hate 

• 1 month ago

I started being here years back. Filling in the loneliness and boredom. I like connecting with people and gaining knowledge from others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Mossad told me to spy on you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.