Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Once you are fully vaccinated, will you still wear a mask?

Yes I sure would still. Doesn't mean your a super hero and should stop now. 

I think you mean to ask, what do the experts say about it, right? What do the experts say we must do.  What I heard the experts say, is the vaccine reduces the possibility of people dying from infection and getting seriously ill and have to go to the hospital. They also said that we should do all the other things for now that we have been doing even if we are vaccinated. We should wash our hands, social distance, and wear masks. This is because even though we are vaccinated, we still come into contact with virus and still catch it, and spread it even though we personally might not get very sick because of the vaccine. We are protected by the vaccine, but could still potentially spread it to others. WE obviously do not want to infect others, right?  right?

Yes I will regardless of government say so. Why would I choose to get someone else's germs if I can avoid them.

• zipper

The shott takes time to work in your system, and others have no idea if you had the shot or not; so you should still wear one!

Yes. I will continue wearing a mask even fully vaccinated until the CDC tells me otherwise. Wearing a mask is not much of burden.

Yes, I'm planning to buy some cool ones, like a fashion statement.

I like that I can "hide" my face.

Also, people are incredibly disgusting. I can see them a lot sneezing or coughing without covering their mouth.

• ?

Yes, Masks are good for dust allergies.

Yes, especially then.  I expect civil disorder to increase, so I won't want my face showing.

Yes so I can be an example to others.

I'm burning my mask on July 4th.  And I'm not going to become a GMO from an mRNA shot.