Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Once you are fully vaccinated, will you still wear a mask?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes I sure would still. Doesn't mean your a super hero and should stop now. 

• 4 weeks ago

I think you mean to ask, what do the experts say about it, right? What do the experts say we must do.  What I heard the experts say, is the vaccine reduces the possibility of people dying from infection and getting seriously ill and have to go to the hospital. They also said that we should do all the other things for now that we have been doing even if we are vaccinated. We should wash our hands, social distance, and wear masks. This is because even though we are vaccinated, we still come into contact with virus and still catch it, and spread it even though we personally might not get very sick because of the vaccine. We are protected by the vaccine, but could still potentially spread it to others. WE obviously do not want to infect others, right?  right?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I will regardless of government say so. Why would I choose to get someone else's germs if I can avoid them.

• zipper
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The shott takes time to work in your system, and others have no idea if you had the shot or not; so you should still wear one!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes. I will continue wearing a mask even fully vaccinated until the CDC tells me otherwise. Wearing a mask is not much of burden.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I'm planning to buy some cool ones, like a fashion statement.

I like that I can "hide" my face.

Also, people are incredibly disgusting. I can see them a lot sneezing or coughing without covering their mouth.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, Masks are good for dust allergies.

• 1 month ago

Yes, especially then.  I expect civil disorder to increase, so I won't want my face showing.

• 1 month ago

Yes so I can be an example to others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm burning my mask on July 4th.  And I'm not going to become a GMO from an mRNA shot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.