Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

do you know anyone who was murdered?

I have relatives who were murdered in a house invasion

they were murdered in middle of the night

yeah, personally

It's okay and i'm sorry as well.

• Olive
    Favorite Answer

Yea I knew someone in the family that was, back several years ago. It was a horrific ordeal. Sorry to hear that Savannah

Yes my 3rd and 4rh husbands.

yes but they were by arrangement  nothing but a thing

• ?

Yes. My neighbor 2 houses away was shot once in each temple over a drug deal gone bad... The person who did it locked his son in the closet while they did it.  The little boy was only 2 years old...

• Asep

Personally? No. 

No, not personally hun.

It was probably someone you are close to. Thats why you keep a small circle and dont rrust anyone.

My father and cousin was murdered.

Yes.  Coming up on 30 years ago.  Still unsolved to this day.  Stabbed to death.  Was someone I'd known since my infant days. 

If you mean by gunshot or stabbing .. none that I can think of. Someone at a complex

I lived in a few years ago once shot at an intruder but don't know the extent of it and I

dk who the intruder was. At least two of my best friends have died from Covid however.