Tristan asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

Will I be okay?

I'm really not sure but I'm so stupid I took a cold shower (30 day cold shower challenge) it was my second day today. As soon as I got out of the shower I started having a panic attack. I couldn't relax myself so I dialed 911. I then called them back and cancelled because I'm sure it really was just a panic attack. I immersed myself a bit in warm water and I feel a lot better now. I felt like my body was in shock for like a few minutes. I'm not dead because I managed to relax myself before going in complete shock. This just happened right now, should I go to the E.R or no?

Favorite Answer

Your ok.  Listen to some relaxing music.

You were never in any danger.   I know it feels like your about to die.  But that's just a feeling.  You can't die of go into shock when having a panic attack.

You should see the doctor for your anxiety.  Anxiety needs to be treated,

Go to youtube and look up "mindfulness".

We know nothing about you. It's best to see a doctor about the onset of panic attacks because of the possibility of a heart problem. If it's nothing but panic, I'll show you information about panic disorder. 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20210...

• Audrey

Sigh......just do not take any more cold showers.