Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

why is being alone to think and study so much better to some than being around others , smiling, laughing together, etc?

i just look at people that are the gregarious types as on  a total different level to me. i like to have little to no interaction with people and enjoy study instead. but i know that there are many who are gregarious who are intelligent too, so it is not just because i am smart, so what is it?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Kate
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Probably just because you’re an introvert. Everyone is unique & special in their own way.. there is nothing wrong with you. 

People also learn/retain information differently. I know when I was in college I learned a lot quicker & easier when I was studying with others. Some of my friends liked to study alone as-well. It’s all ok. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.