Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

why is being alone to think and study so much better to some than being around others , smiling, laughing together, etc?

i just look at people that are the gregarious types as on  a total different level to me. i like to have little to no interaction with people and enjoy study instead. but i know that there are many who are gregarious who are intelligent too, so it is not just because i am smart, so what is it?

• Kate
    Favorite Answer

Probably just because you’re an introvert. Everyone is unique & special in their own way.. there is nothing wrong with you. 

People also learn/retain information differently. I know when I was in college I learned a lot quicker & easier when I was studying with others. Some of my friends liked to study alone as-well. It’s all ok.