Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How do I deal with my mom’s boyfriend who's trying to manipulate her into thinking me and my brother are liars and plotting against her?

We just known our mothers boyfriend for 3 months and he’s trying to get our mom to turn on us which he successfully did. He got her to believe we were plotting against her and are liars which is not true. I already tried speaking to her in private but she yelled at me no and to leave the kitchen. He was also bragging that the house is his (not true my mom paid for it) and if we had a problem we should leave cause its his “place. He also yelled at me to leave the place just because i tried explaining. So i don't think explaining will work they don’t allow us to talk.

• Archer

Then leave her to her relationship and find yourself. you don't state your age but many find their own way at a young age by talking to those who assist in these types of situations. There is help out there if you ask for it!

i would just stay away from him

It's frustrating when someone asks a basic question (like age) and you don't bother updating your question.  Age matters more than anything.  So all I can tell you is your mom is a selfish, immature jerk for putting her kids through this.  There's no excuse for it.  If your dad is in the picture, see if he'll let you live there.  If not, this is another very bad choice your mom made.  Spend your time figuring out how to leave as soon as you can.

How old are you guys? It sounds like she's already made her choice and hopefully you and your brother are old enough to seek help in finding your own place. 

Imagine if it were your own parents? In my situation there is a woman with a gun who decided she's welcoming herself into my fathers home and she wanted to speak on my parents' behalf bc she's obsessed with me and my vagina. I think it's because hers is extra extra large. But she loves to go through my things and masturbate to them. I'm skeeved the EFF out by her. Cops has yet to arrest her and throw her in a coffin. Who brings a gun to a home where there's a newborn, right? Needless to say, my father chose the woman with the gun. He's also previously told me to leave (his house) and he's also thrown my mother out of the house for my brother as well and they humiliated her. 

I haven't quite reported my domestic abuse I've dealt with.

I'm sorry you've dealt with domestic violence, it's not okay. No abuse is okay. I hope you and your brother are close so you can both lean on one another for support.