Alternative to wearing heels?

I have a bad foot and I will literally be in pain if I wear heels. Which sucks because I used to be able to wear them out and get dressed up. Now I have no idea what to wear with certain outfits because I can’t wear heels

Wear flats and boots, maybe those half-inch heels. I don't do heels and only wear flats because it's better for your feet. For dress shoes, flats, boots, and sandles are about the only options you have.

Flats or boots.However,you will need to decide which styles you like;e.g. ballet flats, boots etc. and wear those.

Have you tried a wedge shoe? More support and might work for you.

Sure - wear flat shoes. There are plenty of options. 

• ?

NO ONE should wear heels. They are abnormal abominations that keep the human foot at a stupid, odd angle. Doesn't even look good, just looks demented. There are loads of REAL footwear you can wear, like flats, sandals, boots, runners, etc., that have no 'heel'. 

If you choose best answer, leave comments!

There are definitely alternatives to wearing heels.  You could wear nice looking comfortable sandals, custom sneakers, or flat.  Any one of those things can be cute if you choose the right pair. 

Dressy flats, obviously. 

You could wear flats. 

There are lots of really cute shoes out there with low heels.  And now the trend is leaning towards comfort and away from heels.  For dresses and other dressy outfits, there are strappy sandals, as well as sandals with embellishments and artistic details, all with low heels. They look really nice on the foot and no one will notice or care about the heel height.  I haven't worn heels for years and I love to dress up.  Remember your feet and comfort are way more important than a high heel.