Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

if were at a stoplight and you heard loud rap music playing in car next to you..would you look over at them or not? why?

i did today, and was just looking out of curiousity and this hispanic male gave me the stare down after. why?

Favorite Answer

Hispanics just like to stare. Don't take it personal. 

Such an inappropriate question for politics & government.  But to answer your question, it depends on what's playing.  Sometimes I'll look but sometimes I won't even bother looking.  He probably gave you the stare down because you looked at him first!

I was walking in a cross walk with my wife one day and the car we passed by was playing loud rap music. I said to my wife "that's beautiful!". She said to be quiet because they might hear me.

• ?

I look at them and shake my head at them. It's too bad the police do not enforce the noise ordinance

I do and have, but the person blasting the music is usually just staring straight ahead.

No, but I would wonder why this is asked in Politics, when it has NOTHING to do with that subject.