Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

if were at a stoplight and you heard loud rap music playing in car next to you..would you look over at them or not? why?

i did today, and was just looking out of curiousity and this hispanic male gave me the stare down after. why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Hispanics just like to stare. Don't take it personal. 

• 1 month ago

Such an inappropriate question for politics & government.  But to answer your question, it depends on what's playing.  Sometimes I'll look but sometimes I won't even bother looking.  He probably gave you the stare down because you looked at him first!

• 1 month ago

I was walking in a cross walk with my wife one day and the car we passed by was playing loud rap music. I said to my wife "that's beautiful!". She said to be quiet because they might hear me.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I look at them and shake my head at them. It's too bad the police do not enforce the noise ordinance

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do and have, but the person blasting the music is usually just staring straight ahead.

• 1 month ago

No, but I would wonder why this is asked in Politics, when it has NOTHING to do with that subject.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.