Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My cut off rate of hbsag test is 0.54 .Does it mean I have infection of hepatitis?

You have to look at the reference range stated on the report as to what determines is negative or positive. Each manufacturer reacts differently and they each can have their own cutoff values. The values are not interchangeable or transferable to other manufacturers test kits. 

In general most manufacturers have a value of 1.0 S/C or less as negative. Positives are in the 5.0 or higher S/C values. Those in between are considered indeterminate.