Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My mom says "You are a peach but we are not a pear", did your mom say dumb things you'll remember forever ?

Update:

Gary your version of funny is disheartening 

Update 2:

My mom just made you an official aunt Mrs H.

Suck up.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

When we were growing up nothing our parents said was dumb,..

Go hug your mother 

• 1 month ago

My MOTHER told ME to STOP doing SO much BALL handling and I really WANTED to PLAY basketball.......😂😂😂😂

• Sean
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

My mom didn't (gratefully) say much as she reflected on the joy of raising her kids

Attachment image
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

“Wear clean underwear..In case you get into an accident.”

Which made me think paramedics wouldn’t touch anyone with dirty underwear.🧐

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"Eat all the food on your plate. There are starving children in other parts of the World  !"

Like we're going to send our leftovers, Global Express?

• martin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

My mom used to slap me on the side of the face telling me to shut up or she will do it again an put the smile on the other side of my face, l grew up very confused l still don't know what she meant 

Source(s): childhood memories bittersweet
  • 1 month ago

Yeah my dad being drunk. And saying " shut your mouth when you're talking to me"!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My mother rapes me while I sleep, little does she know, that I sleep so she can abuse me.

• 1 month ago

Yes but she taught me a few good things. How else could I be such a sweetheart 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.