Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

iPhone 12 v Galaxy 21?

Looking to potentially make a switch from one to the other. What are the biggest differences between the two and their pros and cons? I am looking at their base phones (no pro, max, ultra, etc...) though if I did the iphone, I would upgrade for more storage space.

I have had both at various times in the past, but have been with one for a long time now and wonder if I should switch back.

I'm not interested in the apple v android feud. Most of my accessories that I already have are neither of the brands and will pair with either phone, so it's not crucial that I stick with the same operating system.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.