Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bill
Lv 4
Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How many Republicans voted for the desperately needed stimulus package and how many gave struggling families the middle finger again?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Really? 9% of this thing has anything to do with the "desperately need stimulus and helping struggling families." The other 91 percent is money for the arts, humanities, transportation, abortion, loan forgiveness for students, loan forgiveness for "socially disadvantaged farmers," which means having 120 of your loan forgiven based on race. This package is the Democrats giving those of us who pay taxes the middle finger again. Wake up, Bill!

  • 1 month ago

    Open the economy instead of printing more money we dont have. This will mitigate the inevitable sky high inflation that is coming our way. If you want to stay at home and live in fear, do it. Gas prices are rising fast because of Biden's anti-fossil fuel policies. If $15 minimum wage passes expect another 1.5 million unemployed and add it to the already 10 million unemployed. This is what all of you democrats voted for. Can you see why the rest of us think you people are mental midgets?

  • 1 month ago

    Where was Pelosi and Shumer prior to the election when people were hurting. 

    NO WHERE. Talk about the middle finger.

    The economy is now on posied for a rapid increase. If NY, CA, LI and MI would open the unemployment rate would be 4%. 40% of the $1.9 Trillion package will not be used for 3-4 years (real urgent). 90% of the $1.9 Trillion package will not go to working people but to Cities and States to cover their budget and pension short falls.

    Seems like the Dems are giving Americans the middle finger. 

    Did you know the stimulus checks are going to death row inmates and illegal immigrants?

    There are plenty of jobs out there, but the dems want to pay people not to work

    Middle finger again.

  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

    Gee Billy, why did YOUR Liberal Governor shut down and destroy businesses putting hard working Americans of all Parties on unemployment?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    It's funny how you ignored that middle finger Pelosi and the Democrats gave us all for the past 9 months.

    Bill, you're a good little sheep, spreading the delusional propaganda of the left.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    All 50 Senators. It now has gone back to the a house and will be voted on tomorrow. 6

  • 1 month ago

    All of them. We cannot afford more stimulus. We need to reopen our businesses and get Americans back to work.

    This welfare giveaway is going to cripple our economy for a decade or more. No business will invest somewhere debt is uncontrolled. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.