Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

What color should I get my braces?

I'm getting my braces on Wednesday at my orthodontist. My favorite color is red. But I'm not sure if I want to get that color depending on how it looks on me. I also don't know what kind of colors they have there or if they have different shades of different colors at my orthodontist. So what color do you think is a nice look for braces? And if you have/had braces, what colors have you gotten?

• Sandy
    Favorite Answer

I can't tell you what color to get. Maybe you have a favorite, or maybe there's one you don't like.

I will tell you that the office will probably have "samples" for you to choose from, and you can probably get new colors at every visit. If you ask politely, the assistant who puts them on may let you try two or three different ones so you can see what they look like. Just don't take up too much of their time making your decision!

Source(s): Orthodontic assistant with over 35 years of experience.