Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

signs a couple will break up?

I want to ask a girl out because the regret is killing me. I keep thinking about how it feels hung over me now that I didn't just basically admit that I liked her. She got a new boyfriend about 5 months now. I notice sometimes recently she's been paying attention to me a little more because maybe she knows I am hurt and trying to stay away from her. She feels badly for me, I think, which I guess I am grateful for to an extent that she cares a little bit. But I would just like the opportunity to express my feelings in someway if anyway at all. I feel like I already have but nothing compares to just telling them. So, most of her boyfriend have been cheats/player type in the past and I don't see how this will survive. But so far this is close to the 6 months she had before so I wouldn't be surprised if she is motivated by her past failures and I wouldn't blame her. She has no reason to pursue me other than my own interest it seems but I just can't get over her and need to get it off my chest...?

Favorite Answer

You confess your feelings for her, especially while she has a bf and you're handing her all the power while leaving you in a very weak position.

.

Girls are not attracted to weakness, you absolutely don't want her feeling sorry for you, you want her to be attracted to you.

.

Work on getting more confident and stronger(physically, emotionally, financially, intellectually, etc..), keep your distance and take on more of a "look what you're missing" strut when you do see her and observe if she treats you any differently.