Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Dry and oily hair?

So one day I’ll shampoo my hair and it’ll get really dry and if I skip shampooing the next day it gets super oily to the point where I have to shampoo again and when I shampoo two days in a row my hair gets so stiff and dry. I don’t know how to fix it. I used to use suave shampoo and conditioner but now I use dove men. I’m 16.  Can anyone help?

How to fix dry and oily hair: 

1. Shampoo and Condition your hair twice a week with Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner. Follow the directions on the packages. 

2. Clarify your hair once a week with Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo and Pantene Sheer Volume Conditioner. Follow the directions on the packages. 

3. Air dry hair after shampooing and conditioning. Do not use a hairdryer. 

4. Use dry shampoo between wash days. Dry shampoo is a lifesaver. 

Voila! You have clean and fresh hair! 

I use Clean and Clear shampoo every day.  It is fragrance free for oily hair.