Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I’m afraid I’m not pretty enough for my boyfriend anymore ?

He loves beautiful women with big butts. I am chubby with no butt. When we first started dating I was in great shape and kept up with my hair and nails etc. now a year later I’m chubby, my hair color is ugly and I just don’t feel like myself anymore, don’t feel pretty anymore. I feel my bf checks out more girls now because I’m not attractive to him anymore. Is this true?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You need to keep up with yourself girl, it's a way of life. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have no idea since I can't read his mind. Maybe it is time to break up if your not happy.

• 1 month ago

Well if your boyfriend acctuaily likes you then he will stick around be cause he likes u for u not for what u look like if he's a real one hell stick around

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you don't feel like yourself anymore it's because you've let yourself go.  Your boyfriend has nothing to do with it, it's all up to you to work on yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.