Liina asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Is it ok to use eyeliner on your eyebrows?

Does anyone do this?

I do not use eyeliner

Of course not, it is highly illegal and you get 20 years in prison for it.

Why are people always asking if something maybe slightly unusual but absolutely harmless is "OK"?!

Of course it's OK. Nobody's going to arrest you.Just go gently; use the finest possible brush, and don't paint a thick heavy line.Once it's dry, brush gently with a brow-brush to soften any hard or obvious lines.

I don't think so

Use eye shadow ...it works best for me without giving that fake look

• Adele

Yes ,I always do 

yes some people actually do....

If you have depleted eyebrows, then and then only is it fine to use pencils meant for the eyebrows. Otherwise, there's no need to start painting one's eyebrows lmfao. There's plenty of paintbrushes and paper and canvases to paint on.

If you choose best answer, leave comments!

I always do to fill in the little skips. 

yes, my husband thinks im hot when i do that.