What job within the hospital can I progress to from Cancer blood test Porter?

I got a new temporary job today in a London Hospital and my role is to transport time sensitive blood test from the Cancer centre to the nurse lab testers on the other side of the hospital every twenty minutes. Meaning I walk about like 5 hrs each day to deliver everything till they close and the appointments are finished. 

This alone pays £10.75 per hour which is nearly £11, but I was just wondering if I was to get promoted to something else in one year time that might pay a bit more like £12 per hour, what might the role be as a person with no medical qualifications but I know there will be plenty of training. What role should I ask for? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.