Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 1 month ago

Are you typically happier when your comments get more thumbs up, or more thumbs down, on Yahoo Answers?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Fu4
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I love getting TD's on my troll answers lol, but if I give a serious answer, I wouldn't necessarily want a TD. but not that I would care in any case haha

• Neither does anything for me. Happiness is the cruelest illusion ever.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Thumbs up..............

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you mean answers I like when they get more TUs hun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sadly we cannot comment under users answers anymore since last year which makes Y!A very boring. Never could give a thumb for that..but users answers we can tu or td. I thumb up other users answers and myself sometimes πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ»

• I usually feel bad because if I get a lot of TD’s because I don’t give myself TU unless someone else does. @Jenya & @fuforlooking@myusername I usually give you both TUs.Β 

Lol yes, I know you did. I was on some goofy ish back then πŸ˜‚πŸ’€

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I find TD's more amusing..especially when someone takes the time to use ALL eight accounts. Like I'm flattered to be in someone's mind THAT much.Β 

• 1 month ago

I don't care either way

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Neither, because I thumb myself if no one thumb mine up...😊

Update: @412, Ik, that’s why I always got you whenever you post an answer..😊 but did you know I’ve had you blocked before? πŸ’€πŸ˜­

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I actually enjoy the thumbs down, it means I've done a great job.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.