Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What are your thoughts on this?

So some people already know there is this girl who lots feelings etc... if she can't see my values and what i gived to her to make her special, i even gave her my world.

She was my source to be happy now i'm goin to focus and only focus on myself, to become the bestpart of myself. I'm not gonna talk to her, if she come back, i'll let her come but it wil never be the same. What are your thought? just don't be rough please, i accept all kind advice or idea's! Thank you

she clearly does NOT value you or your kindness.  You need to find a better girl than that.  You deserve a better girl than that.  Be patient and be CHOOSY!!  Good Luck!

It's healthy to take breaks and focus on yourself for a while, especially if the two of you aren't married (cause married couples make commitments to become a whole and go through issues together which is what being married is about. If not, things could get concerning). I'd say talk to her about it and see how she feels. If she understands and is totally accepting, then go for it. Just don't expect her to wait for you at the end. Just as it's your choice to leave, it could be her choice to find someone else. If she has a problem with your decision, try meeting her in the middle if you don't want to come across as a jerk. Say something like "I wanna focus on myself for a while, but I'll give you my Sundays" or similar.

Unfortunately you probably lost her respect by being over reliant on her (emotionally). A major reason why people who play musical instruments and sports get the girls is because they have an interest that "competes" with their romantic one.