Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

Is it ok if i send my ghoster this, what do you think will happen if i do?

I know i apologised and i know you need a bit of space, but i just wanna say, i can't stop worrying you'll never ever speak to me again or don't actually like me anymore. Grief made me mess up but it would mean so much if you could give me a chance to show you it really was a stupid mistake and that i'm still the same as i was when we first met. Would you let me add you on snapchat or give you a quick ring in a few months, i understand if you haven't accepted my apology yet but i'd really love to work towards clearing the air and be back on good terms one day. I feel really sad about how things have turned out between us, but i know i can be such a good friend to you if you let me. I really care about you and always have, and i'm willing to do whatever i can to prove i'm worth giving that chance. All i ask is that you allow me to show you. I'm not perfect but i do have a good heart and mean well. Thank you

• donnie

If someone just stopped contacting you without giving a reason then that is a douche bag. If they asked you to stop bothering them and you kept on then leave the person alone. If they just have not responded immediately they could be busy

Reading this over and over is REALLY boring.  If this person wanted ANY part of you, I'd be surprised. Find something else to obsess about.

You've been spamming this for 6 months. Give it up. Leave that poor person alone. Move on for god's sake. 

go ahead and send it, but let this be the last message you send. if you don’t get a text back, take it as you’re better off without them and something bad could have happened. think positively if they don’t text back. i understand how hard it can be, i’ve been in a similar situation.

I think if you already apologised but they still won't talk it's a good idea to express yourself like this. Maybe they don't realise how they're making you feel by ignoring you all the time. This person has clearly shown how selfish they are by doing this, it's one of the most horrible things a person can do!