Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

sex hurts me?

my boyfriend has a downward-facing pen*s, not like extreme but it has a slight downward curve and it makes positions like missionary hard for me as it hurts what I think is my cervix? will I get accustomed to it over time? are there any other positions that might hurt less?

Sex is a really enjoyable moment. But if you feel pain at that time. It's really a great problem. You should be sheared to a doctor. 

Unless you're looking for a lifetime of difficult and painful sex, I'd look for another boyfriend. 

• Alan H

It is not compulsory. You can give him pleasure other ways

Believe it or not, there are some men who have large penis's who are just as incapable and LAMOS with women. I am insulted by men who don't know how to have sex properly. But either way, it seems as though he's incapable of having sex the right way or you're not compatible in terms of your down below. Sometimes it might be easier if the female is on top and the male is on the bottom. There are also stuff out there a doctor can prescribe to you for you and him to use. It could also be that he's a man so he's fully incapable of doing things the right way. There are toys you can possibly look into to help his performance. Try asking your friends or find some resources out there that can help! Good luck! I know this sucks because I've been through it. 

• Gorgia

Then say NO. Having a relationship is not all about sex. Maybe time to move on

• donnie

Not a porn site. If you don't want to have sex then don't

tell him to go slower???????

You THINK his penis hurts your cervix?  You don't know?  I have no idea which positions would hurt less, because I'm not the one having sex with him.  I'd ask him.

The obvious one is for him to stand on his head, so his penis curves slightly upward as most do.

You guys can figure out different ways to have sex.  Just tell him missionary is not good and work this out together.  It can actually be fun finding other ways to have sex.