Should I tell my boyfriend?

We were at a wedding and I was joking around with my boyfriend... a cute guy was at the wedding and I was joking with my boyfriend but wanted to impress the guy by being funny and now feeling bad for trying to get attention. Should I tell my boyfriend? 

• donnie

That depends on what kind of attention. I would not say anything just don't do it again

nah, just learn from it. 

This is only a big deal if you make it a big deal. So are you the take it easy type who would rather avoid drama? Or the drama llama type who loves the excitement of engineering discord? 

• ?

No.   What would it do other than upset him?

Not if you want to keep the relationship.  Why would you admit to flirting with someone else on purpose?  Trying to impress someone means you took a liking to him...so it may be time to reassess things between you and the BF.  In a normal, healthy committed relationship, people do not go out and purposely try to flirt with others (unless you have a prior arrangement or aren't serious or monogamous).  If you are feeling bad now...imagine how the BF is going to feel if he hears that you went out of your way to attract someone else.  Don't do it.  

Nope.  You have nothing to gain by telling him about this.  Just make sure that you learn from this experience and do not repeat it in the future.