Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Does the bible have the secrets to the universe?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not all of them.

The main secret of the Bible is how to have a healthy relationship with your Creator.

• 1 month ago

No the rantings and ravings of late bronze age belief and philosophy . In all truth.

• 1 month ago

No, it does not.  It holds the words of eternal life.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I am not sure about that. In case they are there they are pretty well hidden. I am longing for a new bible that would shed light on all those misteries of life and the universe like why were we created, what is the ideal of creation, why did Adam and Eve fall from grace, what is our responsibility in this day and age? And so on and so forth..The bible might not have them but God does! Are we ready for those answers?.

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The bible only has one thing to do with the universe. The bible exists in it.

• 1 month ago

Hardly.  The bible contains well over 900 errors, contradictions and out right lies.  Try again.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only those of a supernatural nature, particularly the origin of the universe, for which science has no natural explanation. "There was nothing, and it went BANG" is just plain silly.

• 1 month ago

No, it is written that the knowledge of the universe will not be given to this generation, not in our time, we are too dull of intelligence because we cannot even treat this earth with respect and integrity or protect it from ourselves why should we be granted the universe.  We don't deserve it.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. After I read Micah, I was able to find where my TV remote disappeared to.

• 1 month ago

Yes, but you need to read it to find out how God created this world and universe and everything and everyone in it.  Begin reading at Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 and then you will find out these secrets because they are NOT secret.  God has revealed exactly how He created everything in 6 days and rested on the seventh

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.