Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it bad that I can't breathe when she talks to me? And I can't breathe when she's touching me? That I suffocate when she's away from me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Gorgia
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That is so cute she is tormenting you lol. Yea totally normal and healthy too. You should see if she wants to hang out sometime. You know just the two of you. You know it feels good just admit it to yourself

• donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As long as it is not a bad feeling. If you like the feeling keep talking to her. 

• 1 month ago

you might have covid.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am the same way with my boyfriend, I love him and I love to be around him but I feel overwhelmed sometimes like I'm suffocating and I can't breathe when he hugs me or touches me for a long period of time. Like if we were cuddling and his arm is around me after a while it feels suffocating. I would recommend doing what I did to try to get over I, get into the position or atmosphere where she makes you feel overwhelmed and can't breathe, and just calmly breathe through your nose do this until you feel at ease. Tell her whats going on and how you feel, you should have your own boundaries in the relationship as well; let her know her you feel uncomfortable/like you're going to suffocate and try to relieve those feelings or allow her to help you In some way. hope this helps! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Were that true, you would be dead

• 1 month ago

So you can't breathe... at all?

Have you considered asthma? Or allergies?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The word here is overwhelmed. Spend more time with the person to overcome it and get accustomed. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.