Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does my co worker like me?

I felt a little attraction from the first day, but wasnt sure if he was just being friendly. We often catch each other looking, he seems happy to see me and recently has started to touch be subtly, pat on back, rubbed back, touched elbow in fact once he started to touch me its increased to a few times a day now. He  also is playful, pretended to scare me, trip me, and seems to walk by me on purpose. Also i realized when we were talking our personal space was very close, but i felt comfortable. I feel an attraction so ive been giving off little vibes too, up beat, happy to see him, and lean into the touch when it happened. He hasnt asked if im single and he hasnt asked about anything outside of work which are tell tale signs. So im wondering. is this considered attraction/ flirting? or is he just being nice or a touchy person? I havent seen him touch any one else. He tends to check on me as well. 

Thanks in advance

Nikki

• donnie
    Favorite Answer

I think it could be. I don't know maybe not. Does he do this with everyone? Maybe you could see if he wants to hang out. When you see him walking by make a point to say hi or hey, try scaring him, and other stuff. Asking if your single is a huge sign though you could ask him and tell him. I mean if he does not touch anyone else like that maybe. I think as long as he is single then it is fine go for it see what happens.