What is this thing on my skin?

Ever since I can remember I’ve had this red pimple-like scab on my hip. It doesn’t go away no matter what I try. I hate having it there and am looking for a way to get rid of it permanently. It’s usually hard and scabby and always grows back. Anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it? Sorry if this is gross btw. 

It looks like a tick bite.  Go google images and search for tick bite.

Your probably ok, but you could have gotten Lyme disease from the tick.  You should have a doctor look at it right away.  Lyme disease need to be treated.

It could also be a spider bite, which is no big thing.