Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should I forget about her?

There is this girl who I met about 6 years ago at this job that we used to work at. Although we talked here and there I developed a crush on her. Years go by and I find her on facebook so I sent her a request. She was in a relationship at the  time but it didn't bother me so I sent one anyways she accepted it and I messaged her. We talked for a bit and she called me a cutie at the end. A couple months go by and I see that we're not friends on facebook which confused me. I sent her a request and I see that she denied the request. A year goes by and I sent her another one which she also denied as well. I ignored it until I seen her profile again on the friends suggestions. I seen that she is now single and I was wondering if I should send her another request. Should I do it or just forget about her? 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.