Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do women talk to you then get tired of it?

when i talked to this one girl i know from highschool she acted all interested in talking until like during the summer she got tired of it, whenever i asked if she was tired of talking she would say stuff like “ no but im tired of you asking that question” why do women do this? and i did kind of talk to much but i didn’t text her like almost every day 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Maybe she wanted something more than just talking. Like you took too long to get a relationship going. I mean it's nice talking to someone but if you like them and they seem to be not moving forward its like what's the point. So stop repeating the same question and go make plans with her. 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because they don't think they want you after they talk to you.

• 1 month ago

Because federal agents and their families have preference over all unless you get caught with 100 keys and give up someone with 200 which at that point you can perminately move in with them and be talked to like a fellow human being.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.