Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Oprah all too eager to trash white people?

Who got her quite wealthy, yet she still resents the white man?

Niqqah please.

You know she be knocking whites with her interview with Meghan.

Wake up, slag.

Rockit, do you remember when she was in white Europe and trashed the clerk when all the clerk asked was how would you be paying?

She meant credit or cash.

Oprah was indignant because she thought this white woman thought she couldn't afford it.

Did you know that Winfrey is the richest entertainer in the world with a financial worth of 2.5 BILLION dollars?

• RockIt

Before she cut with her militancy, Oprah was a race baiting horror all her own.  And when she cut with all that overt hatred of white people, she became very popular, but the vein of hate is still there.  You can see, even billions later.

You'll have a hard time finding the first couple years of her on television.  If America saw it, her popularity would collapse.

Yes, I remember that incident.  Of all places, Europe, English isn't their first language, why jump to perjorative motives in the question.  Oprah was looking for trouble.

• J P

Sure, I mean, of course there have been no *lynchings* since she was born. Ask Michael Griffith or James Byrd. (And thanks for the "niqqah please"-verification!) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lynching_vic...

Your racism is showing.

Sure seems like it, I said that over 10 years ago.

I never heard her say anything like that. And since you didn't prove it, I cannot believe you. All we need, at times, is a link showing what you are talking about. Too many people lie on this site. Constantly.

• David

I don't see that resentment in her at all.  Are you absolutely sure you're not projecting?

• ?

Niqqa please her biggest fan demographic is white women. How do you think she became America's richest woman?

But when she gives out stuff to liberals they're usually white women. When she does her book of the month club all the white women clap. Could it be that you're mad at this one interview and that you've never actually watched her show before?

Are you are you telling me that the reason she's a billionaire is because her black fans gave her all that money?