Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it okay for your boyfriend to forget your birthday ?

63 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sure, since I have no boyfriend, being a heterosexual.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not ok, but don't dump him over it. Just remind him next time. I'm sure you forget things too 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not okay; if you've reminded him a hundred times. Also beware a lot of guys are unemployed, so if this is boyfriend's situation give him no love or a bday gift. No money no honey. 

• 4 weeks ago

It happened sometimes that we forget their birthday.. unless your mark it in your calendar and watch it every single day. Sometimes we get so busy and by the time we realized its already to late, time flies so fast especially if we've to much on our mind, families to worry, jobs or kids so many things that can block our memory once in a while. Just give him something later to make up and should him you do really care is just that you forget. he should understand if he really loves you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should have listed specifics like age, duration of the relationship! The few words you pecked out here leads me to believe you are trolling!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Nope.             

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You should not be celbrating birthdays.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's one of those things. People are imperfect. It doesn't mean he thinks any less of you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nope not acceptable 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No unless this is a new relationship then expect it to happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.