Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Can I beat online competition by not mentioning the brand name of clothes I want to sell? Other ideas? ?

Selling clothes?  Good luck, especially if you don't mention the brand.  Clothing sales happen because shoppers look for certain brands.  It's a highly competitive business with so many companies and people selling them. Without knowing exactly what kind of clothing and for who, it's probably best to not worry about the competition and focus on creating a fabulous shop.

Not sure how not saying the brand name will beat the competition... it would be a distinct disadvantage, I would think