Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you ever filed for bankruptcy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, I've never done that.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, I haven't hun.

abcame ♂: *wraps us both up in our ultra cozy blanket and snuggles close to you* 🐶🤗🦄

Our snuggles are even cozier with our cozy blanket wrapped around us, I'm becoming a very sleepy corgi 🦄🐶💤

My cozy hoodie can keep that dryer feel for a long time, so can our cozy blanket 🐶

They should keep my fur soft for a while 🐶

It's been a while since I last made muffins 🫐🧁

He probably did, or it's possible some users thought I was fake Elliot and reported it.

I probably should have asked it anonymously at first.

*puts my cozy hood up and nuzzles you* 🦄🐶

Night hun 💙🌙

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No....................

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not really..........

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No darling, I have not.

💙ElliotTheCorgi💙: *snuggles super close to you in our big cozy blanket* 🦄🤗🐶

I’m becoming very sleepy too darling. Our cozy blanket is making our snuggles so warm and snuggly. 🦄🐶💤

Your cozy hoodie does keep that dryer feel for a very long time hun. I feel really cozy snuggled up to it. 🐶

I haven’t made muffins in awhile either. The blueberry muffins I have do soften my coat, but I think homemade ones would make it even softer. 🧁

It could’ve been a combination of fake Elliot and Sean too. I did see Sean posting some foot questions earlier.

*nuzzles you back* 🦄🐶

Night hun. 💜🌙

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

NO....we pay our bills on time.

• 1 month ago

Nope, we were never foolish with our money.

• 1 month ago

I haven't.  My parents have a couple of times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.