Theists and Atheists, can we have some quiet and decency in 'R & S'?

There is a lot of shouting and little debating / exchange of views that happens here.

A little understanding from both sides and we can make a huge difference. What say?

Theists, leave the atheists alone. Stop trying to change the beliefs of others - even if your God asked you to.

They have their own brains and freedom to decide for themselves.

Atheists, I can only imagine the hurt, exclusion and ridicule you face from society. Genuinely sorry about it.

But could you be little more sensitive and less sarcastic in your answers?

(I am a believer myself and must admit that I enjoy some of your jokes. :) But sometimes they appear as rude and insensitive. (esp. since religion is so personal to many) Can you tone it down a bit?

Give me a shout if I'm making sense to anybody. Include your ideas to ensure more peace and amity in this room.

Fireball just demonstrated what I meant by 'rude and insensitive'...

It was no order - it is just a request, everybody.

Pope Mobile,

While I have addressed many questions to atheists recently, NOT ONCE have I suggested that you are all going to hell. You can look it up.

(It must be your inferiority complex, developed due to  years of harassment.)

Towards the end your suggestions on children, democracy, etc. were welcome though. Thanks.

Archer,

Your comment ('you don't seem to smart to begin with') was an example of needless antipathy and personal attack, without contributing anything to answering the question.

To break any curse, pray the Psalm "The LORD is my light and my salvation" 40 times a day for 40 straight days (that's 1600 times in total).

First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Chipped vaccines = mark of the beast.

Sakashvilli and his wife are the heads of human organ harvesting operation during war in Ukraine. They send organs of civilians and organs of soldiers to Israel and America. Someone is hit by car or bullet, then their organs are harvested and sent abroad.

mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution.

...mark of the beast...that's what it is...

all vaccines are chipped

all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am (when electricity for your region has been turned off). Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). The last “legit” Patriarch was Patriarch Irenaios 1st (Skopelitis) of Jerusalem who blessed Catacomb movement a long time ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; if abducted by them, pray the Jesus prayer; forgive me.
  • ?

What do you not understand about this being an open forum‽

Surely you lack the tolerance and intellect to discuss and debate on a public forum - so feel free to leave!

But why not stay, learn some tolerance, grow your intellect and in the process become a much better person!

Weren't you here last night telling us how we are all going to hell? Oh wait that shouldn't be a question. I know the answer. You posted a rant here literally under 24 hours ago explaining how we deserve to be tortured for refusing to acknowledge that your imaginary friend was real. I remember reading it and thinking how obnoxious it was.

You couldn't even wrap your mind around the idea that secularists have a legitimately held belief system. Your rant implied that we were all faking it just to edgy.

I think you theists are wrong, but I don't doubt that you think that you are correct.

Now you offer an olive branch on your terms? how about my terms? You theists stop threatening us with hell, stop mistreating children, stop corrupting my democracy, stop murdering people who disagree, stop attacking the LGBT. If you do all that I will stop mocking your bronze age fairytales.

• Archer

Unless one types in full caps it isn't considered shouting but then you don't seem to smart to begin with.

• EddieJ

The problem isn't the answers -- it's that this place is filled with nonsensical questions and rants.  

Also, an imperative can *sound* like a question, but it's not really.  In other words, you seem to have asked a yes/no question, but you are really making a request.

Very few people post legitimate questions.  

A good question. True to say that most of the users in this section are not going to change their attitudes. The basis of the issue, is the typical American mindset that sees all Atheists as demonic in nature. I blame evangelist-style preaching for that.  As an Atheist myself, I get drawn into responding to the repeated, inane attacks from the low intellect, misguided  'Christians' that dominate the site. Atheists on here are a mixture of people similar to myself, mischief makers, idiots and extreme anti theists.

As an example  "Atheists, if God doesn't exist, then why is earth's gravity exactly 1G? Don't have an answer, huh? Checkmate atheists"?

This is not debate...This is for religious questions..We do not take orders from you. If u cannot handle the truth, try myths>>>> boohoo