much does it cost for a company to produce a wireless phone charger?

I am doing a project where I have to invent something. I invented a wireless phone charger that charges your phone in a second. (imagine the tap feature of apple pay but for charging). I need to come up with how much it costs to make this product. I cant seem to find on the internet what technology goes into a normal wireless charger and how much it costs. I was gonna base my costs off of this info, but it will be more expensive because it will have to be more advanced technology. Thanks for the help in advance!