Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it a betrayal of daylight, if Kremlin officials aren't allowed to support the idea, that morning adopting evening and vice versa is art?

I feel lucky, to have come up with this question at this point in time - after a number of years, I've come up with far too many questions, but time it seems is still on my side

• .

One cannot betray daylight, as it has no feelings to be betrayed.

.

I fail to see what your question seeking information is, or why it's in the Yahoo Answers subcategory.

What the Kremlin and Russia or China do with daylight saving time in their country is their business. You haven't asked a legitimate knowledge seeking question. You made a rant and a statement that, ironically, is timely. The USA goes into DST at 2 am local time next Sunday morning.