how do i get off a blemish after laser surgery?

Had laser surgery on my freckles last October and it went well but was very painful. All my face cleared up after a few weeks but I have a blemish on face, it’s gone down a lot but still noticeable, how do I get rid of it?

• ?

I would recommend applying gram flour to your face (chickpea flour, also called 'besan' in Hindi), and leaving it on as a face pack for about 15 mins, then washing it off. Do this daily, or every second day at least. It should work!

If you choose best answer, leave comments!

• ?

Don't mess with the blemishes give your face adequate time to heal. After you do that you can use fine salt to gently a braid the surface of the skin while you're taking a shower you don't need to make it bleed you're just sanding the surface of the skin continue to do this every few days until your skin is smooth

Put some ice on it.