Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how do i get off a blemish after laser surgery?

Had laser surgery on my freckles last October and it went well but was very painful. All my face cleared up after a few weeks but I have a blemish on face, it’s gone down a lot but still noticeable, how do I get rid of it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I would recommend applying gram flour to your face (chickpea flour, also called 'besan' in Hindi), and leaving it on as a face pack for about 15 mins, then washing it off. Do this daily, or every second day at least. It should work!

If you choose best answer, leave comments!

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Don't mess with the blemishes give your face adequate time to heal. After you do that you can use fine salt to gently a braid the surface of the skin while you're taking a shower you don't need to make it bleed you're just sanding the surface of the skin continue to do this every few days until your skin is smooth

• 1 month ago

Put some ice on it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.