Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Did you lose weight on vegan/plant based diet plan?

Share your experience:)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I'm vegetarian and I've lost a tonne of weight lately. But it's not necessarily because I'm vegetarian- it's because I eat fewer calories, only drink water and go for plenty of exercise. Being vegan or vegetarian wouldn't stop someone from getting overweight if they had a constant overdose of junk food

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I know some vegans.  Some of them are overweight because of all the grains and processed junk they eat, while others avoid high carb and stick to healhy.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I lost ten pounds of bad fat caused by meat eating; and there are so many vegan dishes to eat - I don't miss meat at all. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. I was never satisfied. I'd eat 3 or 4 cups of lima beans or corn or potatoes. I was still hungry so i' d eat even more. I gained two pounds in a week. No.more vegan for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.