Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Did you lose weight on vegan/plant based diet plan?

Share your experience:)

I'm vegetarian and I've lost a tonne of weight lately. But it's not necessarily because I'm vegetarian- it's because I eat fewer calories, only drink water and go for plenty of exercise. Being vegan or vegetarian wouldn't stop someone from getting overweight if they had a constant overdose of junk food

• ?

I know some vegans.  Some of them are overweight because of all the grains and processed junk they eat, while others avoid high carb and stick to healhy.

• ?

I lost ten pounds of bad fat caused by meat eating; and there are so many vegan dishes to eat - I don't miss meat at all. 

• ?

No. I was never satisfied. I'd eat 3 or 4 cups of lima beans or corn or potatoes. I was still hungry so i' d eat even more. I gained two pounds in a week. No.more vegan for me.