Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

blank
Lv 7
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Which name do you prefer Benjamin or Andrew?

We do not want to pair them.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Both names are strong fine names. However, out of the two I want to say Andrew. The  reason being is because, always pronounce Benjamin Ben-jer-min. I'm not sure why I do,  I know how the name is supposed to pronounced. Yet, whenever I see it or repeat it I always say Ben-jer-min. I know some people are partiular about that. If you're one of those people that get annoyed by people saying Ben-jer-min, then I suggest going with Andrew.  Too bad you don't want to pair them together, they have a nice flow. I'm sure you have your reason though. 

Hope opinion this helps! 

• 1 month ago

They are both great names, but I prefer Benjamin.

• 1 month ago

Andrew although both are very good.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Benjamin is still my favorite. I love Benny and Benji as nicknames . It’s a great name for all stages of  life. Most of all it’s not common and I love the “jam in “ part of it . lol Andrew is ok just common. I love Drew but I hate Andy. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I love the name Andrew.  I am not a fan of Benjamin.  I like Andy and Drew as nicknames.  I like Ben okay but not Benji.  We actually considered using Andrew.  I'd never use Benjamin.

• 1 month ago

Whichever one you like, use.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.