blank
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Which name do you prefer Benjamin or Andrew?

We do not want to pair them.

Favorite Answer

Both names are strong fine names. However, out of the two I want to say Andrew. The  reason being is because, always pronounce Benjamin Ben-jer-min. I'm not sure why I do,  I know how the name is supposed to pronounced. Yet, whenever I see it or repeat it I always say Ben-jer-min. I know some people are partiular about that. If you're one of those people that get annoyed by people saying Ben-jer-min, then I suggest going with Andrew.  Too bad you don't want to pair them together, they have a nice flow. I'm sure you have your reason though. 

Hope opinion this helps! 

They are both great names, but I prefer Benjamin.

Andrew although both are very good.

Benjamin is still my favorite. I love Benny and Benji as nicknames . It’s a great name for all stages of  life. Most of all it’s not common and I love the “jam in “ part of it . lol Andrew is ok just common. I love Drew but I hate Andy. 

I love the name Andrew.  I am not a fan of Benjamin.  I like Andy and Drew as nicknames.  I like Ben okay but not Benji.  We actually considered using Andrew.  I'd never use Benjamin.

Whichever one you like, use.