Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What about this girl name?

Emerson Everly?  And no the double E initials don’t bother us. 

They are okay together. I love the name Emerson!!

Every is alright but I’m not a fan of Emerson. Also the two names together is a bit of a mouthful 

Emerson Everly is fine.

Candidly speaking I like both names but it's like they're battling one another for top spot.

Love Emerson, DETEST and loathe Everly. I think it really takes away from Emerson too.

I don't like using surnames for first names and you picked two. 

• helene

I don't like either name for a girl. Put together, it's a pretentious-sounding double dose of bad.

I am not a fan of using two last names as first and middle names.  Emerson seems more masculine to me (ends in son).  I love Everly, though.  I'd just pair it with a different middle name.

Maybe Emry, Emrys  (meaning Immortal from Welsh language) 

Names that end with son ... means SON OF ... 

Ex: Jackson (Son of Jack), Jameson (Son of James), Benson (Son of Ben), Richardson (Son of Richard)...etc... 

Sounds like a boys name