Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What about this girl name?

Emerson Everly?  And no the double E initials don’t bother us. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They are okay together. I love the name Emerson!!

• 1 month ago

Every is alright but I’m not a fan of Emerson. Also the two names together is a bit of a mouthful 

• 1 month ago

Emerson Everly is fine.

• 1 month ago

Candidly speaking I like both names but it's like they're battling one another for top spot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Love Emerson, DETEST and loathe Everly. I think it really takes away from Emerson too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't like using surnames for first names and you picked two. 

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't like either name for a girl. Put together, it's a pretentious-sounding double dose of bad.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am not a fan of using two last names as first and middle names.  Emerson seems more masculine to me (ends in son).  I love Everly, though.  I'd just pair it with a different middle name.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe Emry, Emrys  (meaning Immortal from Welsh language) 

Names that end with son ... means SON OF ... 

Ex: Jackson (Son of Jack), Jameson (Son of James), Benson (Son of Ben), Richardson (Son of Richard)...etc... 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds like a boys name

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.