Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
How to stock data?
How to take many photos and stock them?
2- What's the minimal configuration to Linux?
3- How to recover Windows 7?
4- Why isn't XP loading? Only Linux in the same computer?
5- What's a good notebook, Cell phone, tablet and printer?
- ReeseLv 51 month agoFavorite Answer
1. I am not sure what your asking just put them on a thumb drive or hard drive.
2. kernel it is the back bone. not sure what your asking.
3. you could use a boot disk or a usb dive with the recovery software on it OR hit one of the fn keys.
4. it is because you did not petition it right when you was trying to dual boot. OR you over wrote over it. OR you do not have the mbr or grub setup right (IF they still use GRUB)
5. notebook look at the specks. (90% of gaming computer can handle what your trying to do) I like samsung cell phone samsung tablet printers??? (we still print)
remember to rate.