Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do you believe Andy Cuomo or the women who claim he sought sexual favors from them ?

I believe Andy Cuomo is typical of many like himself looking for a young pretty piece.

I don't know.  Probably.  I don't keep up with this dude.  And I really don't care.

I believe Andrew Cuomo is a filthy, rotten, hypocrite PIG!

• I definitely believe the women. To me, Cuomo just seems like a sick pervert with power who creeps on young women and then lies about it. 

• ?

He is typical of that generation of men with power.

• ?

Men "seeking sexual favors" from women is a biological imperative. As long as the men don't rape the women there is no crime done.